Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Just one problem

I'm having a GREAT morning. The babies didn't wake up until 9am! They are usually up by 7:30...I feel blessed if I get to sleep until 8. But 9am! I haven't slept this late since before Cam left, and it feels good. So then we got up and ate...Jubee had a bottle and Sammy and I had zucchini and onions in scrambled eggs on corn tortillas with cheese and salsa. While I was cooking, I was also brewing a pot of coffee...mmm...warm, delicious coffee. Happy happy joy joy. And then my world came crashing down. No half&half! What was I thinking yesterday? So, I reached in for some milk. No milk! I crashed to my knees, arms raised toward heaven, and bellowed "Nnnnooooooooooooo...!!!" Okay, I didn't really do that. But I was a little disappointed. So I had to use evaporated milk. It's okay, I'll survive. Maybe.

I'm a little worried because today is my first drawing class. I'm teaching drawing to a couple of very talented homeschooled teenagers. My mom is going to babysit, so I think it'll be fun. Or stressful. Whichever. Anyway, I'm excited about it.

The biggest problem so far...typing maniac on Facebook isn't working. Nnnnoooooooooooo....

No comments:

Post a Comment