Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Potty training is stinky

Of all the things I dislike with a vengeance in this world, potty training tops the list.  It's terrible and horrible and disgusting.  The worst is when people say, "my kid was really easy to potty train.  About 2 years old, he/she just started going..." ugh.  Even more terrifying is when people say, "I had to carry him/her to the potty every 10 minutes and clean up accidents every 20 minutes for a year until he/she was potty trained," because I know I don't have that kind of patience, and Sammy and Jubee will simply have to be the only otherwise-mentally-competent high schoolers in diapers.




Do they make diapers that big?

At what age will I have to switch from Huggies to Depends?





At least he's cute.







4 comments:

  1. LOL. hilarious. i am sure they won't be going to high school in dipies :) don't worry girl, i bet they will go when they're ready! you're doing a great job! (btw, i worry about potty training too, it probably is kinda stinky, haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So it's going well, then, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even wanna think about it...UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't think it is easy and has been the most terrifying part of motherhood so far. it has gotten a bit better the longer we've been working on it.

    ReplyDelete