Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Well, it's Mother's Day. I don't have any sweet pics to post or anything important to say today, except Happy Mom's Day to all you moms! A special shout-out to my mom, because while she doesn't read my blog or even have any idea how to get here, she's still the best mom I know.



That's me on the left, and the boys are my brother and my cousin. Aren't we cute? And isn't mom so sweet reading to us?









A couple of funny things Jubee has learned to say recently:
"Hey, what are you doin'?"
"Dang it!"
Uh oh, I'd better learn to watch my language.













And here's a super sweet pic of a super sweet sleeping monkey (or two).













Oh yeah, and we had a garage sale this weekend:












I guess I had more to say than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment