Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hobbit Feet and Chocolate Pudding

I feel like someone needs to address the elephant in the room:

What is with Sammy's huge hobbit feet?  I know, right?  I need to grow his hair out all floppy again and start calling him Samwise, people won't even be able to tell the difference.  Of course, I may need to break out the Sharpie to draw in some fake hair on his feet...it'd be embarrassing to be a bald-footed (feeted?) hobbit.


We've actually been experimenting with hair drawn on with Sharpies.  Sammy walked up to me yesterday before Cam got home from work, put his fingers under his nose, and said he was daddy.  I thought that was so funny, I drew a little mustache on his fingers.  He thought it was funny, too, until he realized his fingers were "dirty," and demanded I "clean up, mommy."


In other news, the tots and I made chocolate pudding for breakfast.  Yeah, it was pretty much the best breakfast ever, and, considering we ate two avocados between the three of us, pretty healthy.  Of course, it was totally caloric, and now I feel a little sick.  You know what would be good in it, though?  Some orange zest.  I love a chocolate and orange combo.  Oh, or ginger, chocolate and ginger is a great combo, too.  Or almond extract.  Or mint.  Or maybe a little rum for a post-toddler bedtime dessert.  The possibilities are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment