Friday, August 24, 2012

Mircoblogging

I have a secret to tell you guys.  A super, duper secret-y secret, so don't tell anyone, okay?  I think I'm hilarious.  That's right, I often sit at the computer and laugh out loud at stuff that I wrote.  Does that make me a humor narcissist?  I dunno, maybe.  But it happens, more often than I'd like to admit, that I am taken by surprise at something particularly silly or witty that I write, and snort coffee into my sinus cavities.  Which is painful, by the way.

I also have to admit that this blogging thing is not my forum, I do much better in one-liners.  If I have to explain the background of something funny, it loses it's inherent funniness.  There are people who can do backstory effectively, but I'm simply not one of them.  Thus, I tend to be a little funnier on Facebook than I am on here.  Just how it is.


I also tend to post fuzzy pictures of my dinner.

Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment